.

Friday 10 December 2010

Best Of 2010 - #16

Interpol - Interpol



Interpol's albums have never really interested me, although some of their songs sounded quite good (Evil is one of my favourite songs of all time, but the album it is from, Antics, didn't really leave an impression on me bar a couple of songs) but finally they have created an album that I actually like listening to as a whole.

The only songs I don't like are Try It On and All Of The Ways, but the others all left their marks in some way. However, the songs are not the kind of songs that I really enjoy, and that's just the genre of music that Interpol makes, so I'm sure Interpol fans will be happy with this new offering, especially after Our Love To Admire, which I absolutely hated except for two of its eleven tracks. But I am definitely not an Interpol fan, as proven by me giving Turn On The Bright Lights 4/10, so better fans than I should enjoy all their albums, including this one. But I think I'll just stick to this one and the occasional older song.

SCORE


Previous albums: Turn On The Bright Lights (4/10), Antics (5/10), Our Love To Admire (2/10)

No comments:

Post a Comment