.

Friday 9 August 2013

Coldplay To Release New Song

Coldplay are releasing a new single, Atlas, which is part of the soundtrack for the film The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. The song will be available from the 26th August. It is assumed that this has nothing to do with their sixth album, which has been in the works for a few months.

The lyrics were also revealed:

Some saw the sun
Some saw the smoke
Some heard the gun
Some bent the bow
Sometimes the wire must tense for the note
Caught in the fire, say oh
We're about to explode
Carry your world, I'll carry your world

Some far away
Some search for gold
Some dragon to slay
Heaven we hope is just up the road
Show me the way, Lord, because I
I'm about to explode
Carry your world, I'll carry your world
Carry your world and all your hurt

No comments:

Post a Comment