.

Monday 4 July 2011

New Coldplay Songs

Seven new songs have been debuted at recent Coldplay shows and on their new EP, Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall, over the past month, most of which are expected to appear on the band's upcoming fifth album.

Personally, I think six of these seven songs will end up on the band's upcoming fifth album, excluding Moving To Mars. I hope Charlie Brown will be the next single as it's just brilliant, and I suspect MX / Hurts Like Heaven will open the new album. I am estimating a 10th October release date, because MX is 1010 in Roman numerals and it seems to work with live dates; when they plan to finish the record, etc. But it's all speculation and wishful thinking. I will be very smug if I'm right though. :)

Anyway, here are the links. Three are studio versions, three are pro-shot live recordings, and one is live but not pro-shot.

STUDIO SONGS

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall


Major Minus


Moving To Mars



PRO-SHOT LIVE SONGS

MX / Hurts Like Heaven


Us Against The World


Charlie Brown



LIVE (NOT PRO-SHOT) SONG

Princess Of China (partial)

No comments:

Post a Comment