.

Sunday 24 October 2010

A New Band: Heretics

It's not often I discover a new band before the release of their debut album; I tend to find out about bands after they've been on the music scene a while, but after having a listen to a few tracks from this band, Heretics, I am now eagerly anticipating their debut album, which I think is self-titled, due for release on 22nd November on iTunes. (More information to come soon)

I first discovered this band after they covered the Klaxons song Echoes (here), and Klaxons gave their approval and even put it on their Twitter. I thought it was a good cover, but unfortunately forgot about it. A few days ago, however, I chanced upon that video again, and had a look for more Heretics songs, and ended up enjoying all of them. Here are the three music videos the band have on their YouTube: Safety Net, Don't Be Late and my personal favourite, We Could Leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment